Monday, January 10, 2011

The importance of research... and a Tabasco coupon!

Good day, fellow cheapskates!

I've been following a lot of you on Twitter and catching all kinds of offers and coupons for various products that we buy regularly. And it got me thinking... A lot of these coupons come directly from the manufacturers website. It would be impossible to think that we can each check all of the companies websites before we buy anything so that is why the community effort is so important. By sharing the coupons and offers we do find with each other, weather it be on Twitter or with blogs like this one, we make the task more manageable.
So I want to thank you all who take the time to share with others, in order to help us all save a few dollars. I've found that Twitter is especially useful for this kind of thing; follow me @thrills4cheap.

On a parting note, here is a link for a 0.50$ coupon on Tabasco hot sauce... definitely a "hot" offer!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment