Saturday, January 15, 2011

Free Lady Gaga tickets ?

So I've been thinking about sending my daughter to the Lady Gaga concert. I'm not prepared to shell out serious money on tickets but I'm willing to put in a little effort and if it works out, then good! So I've looked around and had found this contest but it hardly looked to be legit. So I did a little research and it seems it actually works. In essence, what you may get is a free Ticketmaster gift card to get the tickets of your choice. There have been a few winners registered all over the web and I think they draw it once a month. Usually, contests like these are a waste of time but I figure if I'm gonna be online anyways, it only takes a few seconds to enter my e-mail and I have nothing to lose! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed... and you should too! You just never know when your luck will come in!
Share |

1 comment: