Tuesday, January 18, 2011

500$ Travelocity gift card!

During this time of the year, any reason to dream or just to keep your mind off the post-Christmas blues is welcome. For the people in the northern part of the continent, these are the cold months and the shortest days of the year. Nothing very exciting going on and not much to look forward to. So when I came across this offer from GoFreeGifts for a free 500$ Travelocity gift card, it definitely perked up my day! All you need to do is enter your e-mail address. Seems it's US only...
As soon as I entered it, I started dreaming about what I would do with this money... Surely, this would help for a nice family vacation. One thing is for sure, I'll be dreaming all day!
Give it a try! 500$ Travelocity gift card
 
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment